8.21.2008

Be ready...

I am taught how to get up and get dressed in the morning when the alarm clock rings, instead of going back to sleep.
I have been accustomed to eating breakfast while walking on the road to work, as well as beads of sweat .
I,however,am used to adapt to the everyday overwork,but nothing at hand, only with the purpose of not badly impressed.

I have to learn that ican't talk on the phone to my pal, text-message, send email, or dating while at work or at spare time.
I have to learn to accept the situation that no appointment is to be looked forward to. Instead of doing the job I’m being paid for,I don’t think it’s good, but the current situation does develop like this.
Around 24 hours , a day, living in a way I planed,does solitude really help? Solitude is a kind of freedom, but may stale when faced with a zealous heart…Did I mention I would like to suffer all this?

Another typoon named Parrot would probably land along the east coast tomorrow.Here is doomed to be effected. So take weapons for everything.
Quote the universal saying: Ready for the best and prepare the worst.

No comments: