7.28.2008

An Accidental Kiss

To our generous friend,
I'm still wondering all the morning, do you really love me or my foot? Are you attracted by my scent of man? Or are you drunk yesterday and fail to return your right nest? Or ....I do admire and appreciate your acceptance of the place where you spend a whole night. Congratulations! And you set an unprecedented record from the minute i roughly find your existence...
The first thing i do as soon as i entre my domitary is at first to check my "broken" ankle, and then check out what holly person and distinguished guest you are. Fortunately, my ankle is less aching and swollen than it was at dawn. Glad to find out it's a bee indeed which is considered as a useful insect kisses me!
Accident happens when i'm ready to leave for KES instead of Catherine who is luckily invited to a birthday party. I feel a sudden ache while i'm wearing my socks, at that time,i've no idea until i hear the humming coming directly from inside my sock. I'm sure i am kissed by some animals. For it's time to hit the road,i have no choice but to give up the opportunity to check in detail. I promise then i'll destroy him or her the time i come back. Acctually,in my deep heart, it would be an animal like bee which is able to make noise like humming.
I tell to my friends what happend to me. One says because i have a sweet mouth, which deserves a kiss from such a bee. The other says, due to my smelly sock, a real fly or mosquito becomes a bee which offers me a accidental kiss on the hazy morning.
Anyway,i'm thankful to such an accidental kiss that enables me a special day. But, i must show my sympothy to the bee. I do not mean to bother your sound sleep and seriously feel sorry to admit your sacrifice after your kiss,known through common sense.
Now i want to say i never hate you,it's only an accident. Since we are even, wish you a better life in the animal heaven!I'm proud of your existence on the earth and feel honored to learn the Bee Spirit form you. That is spirit of industry,teamwork,dedication, self-dicipline,and seeking for reality.
Yours, friend
Ryan

No comments: