7.28.2008

Still U ?

Don't U care about someone anymore, at least not the way u used to, but i've become a bit of a compassionate person and i wouldn't wish harm on someone, especially someone who used to be such a big part of my life, which i wish someone could be used to be that part. I want to tell you that i'm thankful for the good memories we had, and i'm sad we didn't spend the summer and the coming 3 years together.
It's funny, because i still remember the last afternoon i saw you through the webcam. i remember looking at you and thinking everything was so perfect, and i was excited and happy at that moment.How i wish that moment will never stop. I see your lovely face and cute everything...be in tears , cause how i wish that i'm by your side...
But after the most latest time we "quarrel", i realized that you're not the same person anymore. It seems u changed. When u said u would let me away when i can't stand the hardship of our departure. I feel my heart broken. What i wanna hear is that u can come back and be with me. Such a simple "gimmick may express your heart. U're someone that doesn't exist. All those memories of you that i was holding onto, now and even future,made me laugh. When you'd bite my finger, hold my hand or kiss my mouth, or ...are just memories of a person that may not exist now. Maybe just time and distance made so, whatever.
and just so you know, i really did love you, which was something i didn't think i was capable of doing with any guy. so how i hope U are the one who can keep me company forever and forever.
Don't U remember me? Don't U be that U? Don't U remember our sweet promise?
If not,I just hope that one day you can make a boy who u think u could make him happy without having to hurt him. I just hope that one day you can live to love him.I just hope that one day you can think of me and not forget me,Your ex-boyfriend.
Best Wishes!
Yours forever

No comments: