7.28.2008

All of A Sudden

All of a sudden, i feel grateful and thankful...

Recently, I've been to the old campus back and forth, where the first two years were taking place. Perhaps we,human beings are always trying to forget the past and looking forward to the future. Cause we know it's not rational to look back,i most of the time, admit the truth. But things are not always on the so-called right side.

Thank you-Jack.It's you who at the end tells me what you are thinking of from your deep heart... It's you who tells me something right from wrong...It's you who shows me the true feeling of your heart...And it's you again who tells me how to show my love to my mother and somebody deserved to. The phone call wipes out all the doubts,i wanna say without hesitation,i'm proud of being with you for every minute...and gradually...silently...
All of a sudden, i'm a bit anxious to return home...

Born and raised in big city but not able to parallel with the ones along the coast,i'm from a nuclear family. Unfortunately, it's not like the ordinary one for only my mom keeps in my deep memory. As her only son, I, a shy boy,especially in front of her,i dare not to express my true feeling to her. Maybe it's something wrong that makes me a little rebellious. Truth to be told,i do miss her sometimes and somewhere,even silent cry has been running for her. Indeed,i own her a lot...I feel regretfull that i failed even to send a text massage, expressing my true love to here. I don't know myself why i dare not but as a son ought to. Since you remind me of the fault maybe now a mistake and blunder i'm gradually realizing. So i tried once that day, the feedback you know really touch my chord. I hope from that day on, i could be a better son.

All of a sudden,i'm braver and maturer...
I should put it now, Be real and brave to everything and everybody deserved. Although actions speak louder than words, it's the words that we need mostly to express ourselves. No matter what kind of feeling is rooted in your body, expression from not action but also mouth makes the same. Each means of expression resembles your right and left hand,respectively. Do combine both of your hands and make full use of them.

All of a sudden...
P.S: A lesson that comes all of a sudden. "Better late than unknown"

No comments: